Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Art Journal with Mixed Media

Hi all. Here are some journal page I worked on a few weeks ago.


The one above has a piece of pretty spring bird napkin, paints and the victorian boy is a “German” sticker which I got at one my favorite places in Adamstown, PA, Shupps Grove, the outdoor dealer market. I also added the Spanish words, “La Real Academia Del Amor”, The Real Love Academy.

 This familia (family) image, I believe is a freebie from the web. I added a gold butterfly.

 This page was a fun new try at integrating my drawing of girls that I have been learning and practicing for a while now. There is tissue, again, used in the skirt.


Mainly paints and stamping on this one. Don't you wish time would stand still?
   
I have also now done 2 craft shows with little success and it's extremely discouraging as you can image. Well, I'll list many of the items onto to my Etsy shop soon. I have some things there now including the two items below at extraordinary prices. Is it time to start Holiday shopping?



Have a wonderful week creating!

Nelly

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nelly,
Your collage pages are absolutely beautiful. I pray that you don't equate their worth by the success of a craft show. I always tell my daughter that too, as she does beautiful artwork and tries to sell it at shows and often people say how beautiful it is, but do not buy. It is terribly disappointing when you put your heart into something. You just have to keep on keeping on. It gives your life passion and purpose. I enjoy collage as a hobby and have an office full of it, which I have scattered on the walls because they bring me inspiration.
xoxo.
Mary

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Cute ART! I like the ballerina page best!

fuckers said...

I read your article, very informative and userinformatic info are mentioned. For Best Sex Services. Keepit up bro to share more article like that. Thanks for sharing this ones.