Thursday, November 4, 2010

Techniques, Victorian Ornaments, Labels to Organize and a free Ezine


Watch soon for a review on an item from CSN Stores.  I'm still enjoying the desk task chair from CSN I reviewed previously.  As many of you know, CSN has many wonderful and useful items on their retail sites.  Is there anything you need for the holidays for your home?  How about barstools?  Well, needless to say they have it all to get your home ready and pretty for the holidays. 





BWS tips button
 
I so wish I had a group that could get together near me to create such as Kelly Rae has. Well, I would even organize one if personal things weren't in the way right now.  If you are interested in something like this yourself, Kelly Rae wrote a very helpful post, here:





Here are some other neat stuff I found elsewhere in blogland:  We're so lucky to have these generous folks sharing freely their amazing talents.
 
Julie from Belzerdesigns.typead.com has various techniques which I found terrific and shows you on this video
Victorian Ornaments made with broken or recycled glass ornaments.  I thought this video was awesome.  



And speaking of Christmas theme creations, just wait until you see this awesome and FREE ezine.  Just awesome!!
Inspired Ideas




If you have lots of Distress Inks by Ranger, they provide these very helpful labels to get you organized
Free Labels To stick on Ink Pads

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.  Thanks for stopping by again.  Don't be shy and leave me a comment. I'm hoping to buckle down and create some stuff in between cleaning my house (YUK!!!!) this weekend.



4 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

Nelly,
OMG the dresden, OMG the free Christmas ezine, OMG the awesome Ranger labels (btw I passed the link onto all my type A personality friends)

WOW & thank you!

Angie

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Nelly, oh I Loved the video on the ornaments. I have been collecting vintage christmas ornaments and trim, guess what I'm going to do with them now! Thanks for the inspiration! and thanks for entering my goveaway!
Lynn

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Nelly,
thanks for sharing all the wonderful tutorials and for entering my giveaway.Good luck to you and have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Marie

Laurie said...

Your blog is fun -- some great links here! I'm a huge fan of Inspired Ideas, too!