Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer Celebration 2010 -- Challenge Still Open


I hope you are enjoying the beautiful sounds of the ocean on my blog.  Try clicking on the down arrow by "video" to see the beautiful beach also.
  Are you ready for the Summer Celebration?

 

 There's still time to join the Summer Celebration link party if you haven't.  The linking post will go up this Friday, August 13, but you may enter your link anytime after that until the following Friday, August 17.  I know I said August 17, but I'll probably extend it a bit to give me more time.  I hate deadlines for funness (I'm making up a word :), don't you?  So, you have time to create your piece and write up your post to link it up.


Hope to see many of you link up. I can't wait to see all your pieces. 
 
Don't forget about my giveaway for all that join in the link party.  
And speaking of giveaways, here's one for you at:
 Carol has the sweetest paper dolls.



Need more inspiration?  Here are more beautiful vintage photos.
 
 




Images from The Graphics Fairy and Marie's Freebies


Enjoy,
 

 
 


5 comments:

TheNormanFive said...

This sounds so fun. Do I need to tell you that I would like to participate or just link up by Aug. 17?
Erin
normanfive@yahoo.com

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Thank you for mentioning my paper doll giveaway. These clip art pictures are wonderful, I am the jack of all trades, except in altered art. I cannot wait to see what everyone does for the summer challenge!!

Carol

Hearts Turned said...

Love these fabulously vintage summer photos, Nelly! Thanks for sharing them! I've got some great ones I'll be pulling out soon, too--wish we still had swimsuits like that!

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Julie

~Aint Nothin But A Thang~ said...

Love your Pics!

Sicklerville AC Repair said...

Great share thanks for posting