Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kindness Kounts

Needing some kindnesses lately?  I have, and have found this blog  quite a wonderful spoonful of sugar.  
 
 Thanks to Kind Over Matter 


More free images, these from another blog I follow, Clearly Vintage 


Click on the images for a larger size.

If you check my shared items (the boxed in pink text) on the upper right hand side of my blog, there are many other free images and terrific things from my many subscribed blogs.  Hope you all have a great weekend!

Nelly

2 comments:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

these are fantastic! love your blog!

Six divided by two..... said...

I loooove your blog. I am totally in love with the envelope with the wings. I have a passion for wings. I am now a follower. Did you see my giveaway? Make sure to RSVP for the party!!!