Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Collages


Well, I'm back after a much needed rest from blogging and after a few challenging months including family issues and major computer problems. 
Here are some things I've been working on.

This is a collage I made with paper, dried hydrangea, rhinestones, silk flower and an air dry clay piece at top. The substrate is a recycled mass produced poster on a mat board of some sort that one of my neighbors didn't want anymore in her house. This is my favorite photo of Marilyn Monroe.  I was going to use it for the bottle below that my daughter wanted, but she selected another Marilyn photo. 
I'm not quite finished with this bottle. Still waiting on a quote from my daughter that she wants to include of Marilyn's.
 
Here's a little glimpse of my craft room.
 
 until next time......
Nelly
 
 

 

No comments: